Download the Winter/Spring 2022 newsletter to learn more about the Harvard-China Project's research and endeavors:
- Research Briefs for Non-Specialists: New research on solar, hydrogen and grid integration.
- HCP Research Highlights: Hydrogen in Japan from offshore wind in China; Emission pathways for India's climate after COVID-19.
- Meet Our Postdocs: Introducing Peter Sherman and Haiyang Lin.
- New Cohort of Visiting Fellows: Learn more about the work of Ph.D candidates Chen Xiang, Zheng Wang and Xinyang Guo.
- Undergraduate Research: Jack Walker '22 studies global maritime emissions and Candice Chen '24 studies methane in the Beijing region.
- New HCP Publications: November through February.
Follow the Harvard-China Project on our social media platforms to stay updated on news, events, and commentaries.
Join our Mailing List: https://chinaproject.harvard.edu/join-our-mailing-list
Medium (blog platform): https://medium.com/@harvardchina